Hello, Woods Hole!
Local residents, schools, businesses, and other community members are essential partners as we plan to secure a climate-resilient future for Woods Hole. Check back here for community updates, including:
- A survey for community members about your personal experience of living and/or working in Woods Hole, and your vision of village climate resiliency.
- Responses to audience questions posed during RWH events that couldn’t be addressed live
- Updates on volunteer opportunities
- Citizen science initiatives
- Other exciting news and activities
- Answers to your frequently asked questions, comments, and suggestions
We want to hear from you! Please use the contact form to send us your questions and suggestions. And, sign up for our newsletter below.
Don't forget to explore our interactive Maps and provide your input on climate resiliency efforts in Woods Hole.
During the February 9, 2022 Community Visioning workshop, ResilientWoodsHole and Woods Hole Group introduced three interactive maps for public engagement.
Each map highlights different aspects of Woods Hole, including important features, flood areas, and visions for adaptation. The public can make comments and suggestions directly on each map. PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS BY MARCH 13, 2022.
This brief video provides an overview on how to view and comment on the maps.
Paper copies of the maps will be available at Woods Hole Public Library beginning March 2, 2022, if you prefer to leave comment there. THANK YOU!
Map #2: Tell us about your vision for long-term adaptation strategies in Woods Hole.